You might think that you have looked into all the possible sports betting website on the internet today. And I’m sure that you have come across Cloudbet.com and how huge their 100% welcome bonus up to 5 BTC/BCH/ETH/PAXG or 1000 USDT/USDC is. They also brag about their “Lightning fast” cash outs which we would be looking into today. In this review, we will be talking about their sports betting lines, their casino games, how they deal with customer issues and how they operate in general. Without further delay, let’s start reviewing their website!
Cloudbet.com is officially licensed by e-gambling Montenegro and has been operating since 2013. The website is one of the first websites to accept Bitcoin as their main currency. They have made their name in the Bitcoin betting scene and have provided betting lines for 4 years in a row. They offer sport event bets and maintain an online casino. Cloudbet is also licensed by Curacao eGaming
Sports Betting Experience
Jumping right into the action is as easy as it sounds. Signing up for an account involves a verification process with the provided email which doesn’t take much of your time. Everything happens in a flash, right after you have submitted the application a confirmation email will be sent to you directly. Please do try and check your spam/junk mail since there are instances their confirmation email gets redirected there.
Once logged in, you will be redirected to their default Sports tab. Here we are able to see the list of the available sporting events that you can choose and bet from. On the left-hand side of the account page is a list of all the sports that you can place a wager at. The available games are American Football, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Floorball, Futsal, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, MMA, Motor Sport, Rugby, Snooker, Football (Soccer), Table Tennis, Volleyball, Winter Sports.
Different websites have their own different featured sports. We found it a little interesting since Cloudbet.com did not have that “Featured Sports” tab or segregation for their most betted sports, kinda weird isn’t it? Anyhow, since we know which sports are mostly being betted upon in online sportsbooks, we made a list of popular sporting events available in Cloudbet.com.
- American Football – Since American Football is huge in the United States, it is nearly impossible to not include this in our list. Most likely if you are active in sports betting, you might have placed a bet in one of the NFL games. Here at Cloudbet, we are able to put wagers on the next NFL and NCAA FCS games. They also offer betting lines for CFL (Canadian Football League) games.
- Baseball – Let’s face it, the “World Series” is a huge baseball event that is watched all over the world. Baseball is not only huge in the United States but it is a popular sport in Japan and South Korea as well. It’s sad tho that as of this review was written, the only available lines they have are MLB and KBO (Korean Baseball Organization).
- Basketball – Most of the time, basketball bets go crazy when the NBA Playoffs start due to the promotions that are being thrown left to right by sports channels and NBA promoters. Aside from the NBA, Cloudbet offers betting lines such as Argentina Super 20, Australia NBL, Austria Bundesliga, Belgium BLB, Bulgaria NBL, Liga ABA, United League, and Eurocup.
- Ice Hockey – In the United States, Ice Hockey might be very popular in some states but it is also popular in the Europe region. That is why here at Cloudbet.com offers not only NHL and AHL but they also have EHL, OHL, WHL, Extraliga, Liiga, Mestis, HockeyEttan, DEL, KHL, MHL, and VHL just to name a few.
- Rugby – Rugby is also a huge sport in New Zealand, Australia, and England which is quite a shame because not all sportsbook has this sport listed in their featured games. Here we are able to bet on both Rugby League and Rugby Union with sporting events such as World Cup, Currie Cup, NRL, European Rugby Champions Cup, English Premiership, and a lot more! Go All Blacks!
Now aside from their awesome sporting events, they also have betting features that will make your life easier when it comes to online gambling.
Mobile Betting – Due to the recent surge of mobile-friendly websites they also decided to integrate this into what people are used to using, which is through a personal computer or laptop. Now all registered players can use their website anywhere they are without bringing a laptop or computer with them. Betting through a mobile device is literally betting using your fingertips!
Responsible Gaming – There are a few gambling websites out there today that remind us to be responsible gamblers all the time (at least reputable ones do this) and to cut any bad serious problems when they first arise. If you have been gambling all day or you think it is becoming a problem, please contact “Be Gamble Aware” and ask for help.
As promised, we will be looking into their online casino. Our first impression was that their casino is very “colorful” which makes sense since it is a casino. We are not a fan of flashy casinos but we also believe that having an attractive one would make sense. By the end of the day, the most beautifully decorated casinos always get more customers due to its physical appearance. Here at Cloudbet.com, their casino is divided into seven different main tabs. Below are the different tabs and what games are found inside them.
- Featured – Their featured games include their famous games that people often play when visiting their online casino. Games range from Slots to table games without proper arrangement. In other words, you will just see a list of random games that people usually play.
- Slots – They have a total of 172 slot games in which we are able to play with. 172 is not a big number compared to other online casino websites out there today. To name a few games under slots we’ve got 5x Magic, 7 Sins, 7th Heaven, 9 Figures Club, Aces of Spades, After Night Falls, Amigos Fiesta, 8 Lucky Charms just to name a few.
- Jackpot Slots – Due to the number of people playing jackpot slots in any online casino website, they included some of the titles under their “Featured” tab. Here are some of the titles found under their jackpot slots tab: At the Copa, Aztec Treasure, Bell of Fortune, Fruit Bonanza, Gift Shop, Golden Goal, Good Girl – Bad Girl, Greedy Goblins, Jackpot Mamba.
- Video Poker – A good selection of video poker games can be found in their casino with a total of 32 titles to choose from. Here are a few titles that might sound familiar to you: All American Video Poker, Bonus Deuces, Bonus Poker, Deuces & Pokers, Deuces Wild, Double Joker Poker, and several other renditions of this poplar slot machine game.
- Table Games – This tab includes all the staple table games that an online casino has. Titles such as 21 Burn Blackjack, American Blackjack, American Roulette, Baccarat, Pirate 21 Blackjack, Pontoon Blackjack, and Caribbean Poker are part of their 32 titles.
- Instant Win – This tab contains games that cannot be a part of the mentioned games above. Titles that are found in this tab include Hole in One, Scratch Ahoy, Skratcherz, and Virtual Racebook 3D.
- Bingo & Keno – Bingo and Keno are often what people look for when it comes to online casinos. Why? Because these are household game names that everyone recognizes.
Their available casino games aren’t that overwhelming compared to other sports betting/online casino websites today but they have enough to play with. Please be advised that an account created under their sports betting tab can also be used for their casino games. This means that your BTC Account balance is shared between these two general gambling channels.
Aside from their normal casino games, they also offer a variety of live casino tables wherein you will be able to play and experience live casino play with their gorgeous dealers. The available tables are Blackjack, Roulette, Casino Hold’Em, Dragon Tiger, SicBo, and renditions of Baccarat.
“A gambling website is a dull website without bonuses” – this is the common belief when it comes to online gambling. But just to go against that belief, there are a few websites that do not offer bonuses but are still alive and kicking. Today, we will look into what Cloudbet.com has for promotions.
- 100% Deposit Bonus – As mentioned earlier in this review, they are willing to give out up to 5 BTC/BCH/ETH/PAXG or 1000 USDT/USDC for your first deposit bonus! This means that when you deposit 5 BTC into your account, you get an extra 5 more.
- Loyalty Points –We all know how loyalty programs work. These are programs that reward you for the duration you have been staying with a certain entity. Here at Cloudbet.com, they will reward you every time you place a Bitcoin bet. Read more about this awesome feature here.
Security and Anonymity
When it comes to securing your Bitcoins in their website, they have a cold storage where the keys are safely kept offline away from potential online threats. Aside from having a cold storage for Bitcoin deposits, they also maintain a hot wallet that has an ample amount of Bitcoins to process player withdrawals on a daily basis.
Customer support is probably one of the most important things that a gambling website should have. We have stressed this in many of our reviews making sure that people do look into this feature that is commonly left out by other reviews on the internet. Why? Because gambling websites handle people’s money and without a proper channel to contact them it would easily turn into a disaster. This is also one reason why misunderstandings and withdrawal problems occur due to unresponsive customer support and sometimes no effective channels to contact them as well.
With this being said, what does Cloudbet have when it comes to customer support? They have two channels on which we are able to contact them with and one is their live chat support. This can be found on the lower right corner of their website. The tab is conveniently named “Support” and has a green color. We tried to use the live chat support and we were entertained within seconds of opening it. Please do not get confused with the Support tab as this would primarily work as an FAQ tab. If you do not find an answer to your question just click on the tiny button that says “Live Chat” and a customer support representative will be helping you out in no time.
It would have been awesome if they had a direct phone line wherein we are able to call them if we encounter any account problems but all they have is live chat support and an email address for their support which you are able to contact through firstname.lastname@example.org. They also have social media accounts for Facebook and Twitter wherein we are able to contact them if the standard customer service channels are unavailable.
How to bet with Cloudbet.com
We have talked about their security, the available sporting events that we can bet on, and how their casino and customer services work; now it’s time to try and place a bet with them! First, we need to log into our created account. If you haven’t created an account yet, click this link. It’s practically very easy since you just need to provide an email; DOB, a password and you’re good to go! Anyways, let’s move forward with placing a bet.
Once logged in, head over to the “Sports” tab which you are able to see on the upper left corner of the account page. You will then be redirected to the sports tab where the list of sports can be found. For today we will be looking into something new which would be Badminton Doubles. For this sample, we can see multiple names on the list with pre-generated odds that you can easily click and choose from. What bothered us is that there aren’t that many choices when it comes to their available odds. A little exploring with different sporting events showed that their odds would depend on the game that is being played.
For the chosen Badminton sample, the only available odds would be winning or the losing team. This means that you only need to choose which team you think will win and you automatically get a computation on how much your expected return is shown on the bet slip. Another great feature about their bet slip is that it automatically adjusts the bet to their maximum limit if your primary bet exceeds the limit, or you can just click on bet max and this will automatically log the maximum bet for the chosen odds.
In general, they really have a straightforward betting platform here at Cloudbet.com. There isn’t much fuss when you just want to bet on the match that you think is the most profitable. And with their intuitive bet slip, everything feels a lot smoother compared to other gambling websites.
The minimum bet for their sportsbook is 0.001 BTC and the maximum bet would increase if the date of the event draws nearer. This means that there is no fixed maximum bet per sporting event, and with the help of their automated max bet system, the update is quite fast and real-time making it easier for players to know the maximum bet per event right away.
Deposits and Withdrawals
They support BTC, BCH, ETH, PAXG, USDT and USDC. As usual, when it comes to deposits the website themselves do not charge you but the fee comes out from the Bitcoin or Bcash network itself for example. If you want to withdraw funds from your account, just simply go to your account page and click on withdraw. Provide your valid address and the amount you want to withdraw. The current fee per withdrawal transaction is 0.000452.
What people are saying about Cloudbet.com
Here comes the most interesting part of the review. What are people saying about Cloudbet.com? This is very important since we need to know what is really happening outside of our own review. Knowing what people are saying about a website that you just reviewed is crucial to spread valid information properly and let people know if they are a website that is worth your time or not.
The only issues we found while looking through the internet where misunderstandings and delays in payouts but no unresolved issues that happened so far. By looking at the issue, it seems that Cloudbet’s support really looks into what people are saying about them on the internet. Like this sample post about an issue that was mentioned earlier.
An issue was posted in Bitcointalk’s forums and within that same day a representative from Cloudbet approached the original poster and was able to rectify the issue almost instantly. The same thing happened on this post; the only difference is that it took a day for them to sort things out.
For now, this is all that we found about the gambling website and both were professionally sorted out. If you guys know any issues regarding payments, that were not settled yet, please do let us know in the comments section below.
Cloudbet.com Pros and Cons
- Parlay available
- Automatic max bet adjustments
- 2-Step Authentication
- Mobile friendly
- Doesn’t accept US Players
- Email address for new accounts
A good review is always about reading information about a website even before you have visited it for yourself. Making it easier for you to understand how things are being handled and what to expect of their services before experiencing it yourself. Cloudbet.com is just a regular sports betting website that contains all the services that a gambling website should have. They operate a decent casino, they offer good betting lines and that’s it. They do not have anything special waiting for you here.
But one thing’s for sure, they kept it simple and direct to the point. Their website is neither cluttered nor confusing to new visitors since everything is where it’s supposed to be. If you like to bet on the next NFL game, you might want to check out their odds, since this website by far contains the best lines in the market. They might want to change out their lines more and add more odds to some of their listed events. But all-in-all, this website is solid and we would easily give it a go.Go to cloudbet.com