Bitcoin Betting on Motorsports
The need for speed is what draws people to Motorsports. This is a natural thing that draws humans to things that are fast. Have you ever tried to drive your car at its limits and just see how fast it goes? That urge to go as fast as possible is what I am talking about. That urge is what makes people bet on fast moving vehicles. Motorsports has been and always been a part of the betting world since the first car was invented. A race is always nice to look at or witness especially when you hear the roaring sound of engines! Today we will be talking about the available Motorsports you are able to bet your Bitcoin with.
Bet your Bitcoin on the main Motorsports events:
Or check out the best Crypto-Sportsbooks for Motorsports:
Best Websites for Motorsports betting with Bitcoin:Here are the best 3 bitcoin sportsbetting websites for you to place your bet:
- x3 Welcome Bonus
- Great Odds
- Established Sportsbook
- Website lags sometimes
- easy & user friedly
- US Friendly
- Lots of Bonuses
- Live Streaming
- Pretty new site
Click here to compare more Sportsbooks which accept Bitcoin.
Available Motorsports to bet with Bitcoin
- NASCAR – The National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing or better known as NASCAR. It is a body that oversees different types of racing across the United States. Under the NASCAR name, you have three series, and these are Sprint Cup Series, Nationwide Series, and Camping World Truck Series. When people say, “let’s bet on NASCAR” they meant to say that they would be betting on the next Sprint Cup Series.
- Formula 1 – Is the highest class of single-seated racing and is sanctioned by the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile or the FIA. A racing sport that is not only big in the United States but across the world as well. There has been a wave of legendary European drivers that have won prestigious awards in this racing genre.
- Bikes – Motorcycle racing is also huge when it comes to Bitcoin betting. There are different types of motorcycle racing available to bet on today. These would range from MotoGP, Superbike Racing, Motocross and a few more. Read more about the different types of motorcycle racing here.
These are just a handful of Motorsports that you are able to bet on today. If you want to see more available Motorsports being played, just head on to the websites that are mentioned at the end of this article.
Bitcoin Betting with Motorsports
There are a lot of Motorsports you can choose from and to use your Bitcoin to bet on with. Here are a few tips that you might want to keep in mind before your next betting.
- Preference – There is a lot going on in one day due to the number of Motorsport races you are able to bet on. Make sure that you have at least one Motorsport that you are truly a fan of. Why? Because it would be hard for you to study all the available bets on this genre in just one go. It would still be great to know something that you’re already familiar with as this can help you win bets.
- Drivers – Once you have decided on what racing you are going to bet at, make sure that you are familiar with the drivers. The drivers would literally bring you the Bitcoins that you win, so making sure you are betting on the winning team is important. Know their previous winnings and how they achieved those.
- Patience – Winning is important. That is why you need to have patience when it comes to betting. You might lose on your very first bet because you followed this, or followed that advice, just continue and have patience. If you are still losing on after the third bet, then that would be the time to change strategy in betting.
Type of Motor Sports
In rallying, drivers and co-drivers in special versions of standard models usually have to drive through unpaved roads and country lanes in the shortest possible time. The first distance rally took place in 1907. It took the drivers two months to cover the distance from Beijing to Paris. Today, alongside the Monte Carlo Rally, the Paris-Dakar Rally is the most famous and perhaps also the most difficult rally in the world. World championships in rally sport have been held since 1968. The Ingolstadt-based car manufacturer Audi celebrated the greatest German rally successes with its Quattros when it dominated the rally scene in the 1980s and won numerous World Championship titles.
The best known touring car racing series in Germany is the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters). Touring car races are held on race tracks, the cars used today look very similar to the respective road model, but apart from their appearance they have hardly anything in common with their serial brothers.
Import goods from the USA
Dragsters are rocket-driven cars that drive in different classes. In competitions, two cars always compete against each other in a KO system. The monster trucks also drive in the same system. These cars on huge wheels are mostly completely converted pick-ups. They have to drive over scrap cars placed in a long row, the so-called crash cars.
When farmers in North America used their tractors to pull a race to determine which tractor was the strongest, tractor pulling was born. In this extraordinary sport, the drivers have to pull a brake van loaded with heavy weights with their tractors. Apart from the similarity in the name, however, the tractors of the open class have nothing more in common than a tractor. There is neither a fairing nor a cab, and the power usually comes from several aircraft turbines.
Karts are mini racing cars powered by small engines. They originated in California in 1956, when race car engineers constructed small race cars with unused lawnmower engines. Meanwhile there is a world association and world championships in two classes. Karting is considered a relatively harmless entry-level motor sport, in which many of the Formula 1 drivers also gained their first racing experience.
The first Grand Prix ever took place in Le Mans in 1906 (see I.). Today Le Mans is the scene of probably the most famous and toughest race in the world: the 24 Hours of Le Mans. During the numerous pit stops, three drivers alternate at the wheel. In recent years the German manufacturers Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Porsche have dominated. By the way, Porsche is also the record winner and the driver who drove the winning car most often is the Belgian Jackie Ickx.
Land speed records
In addition to racing, individual drivers also tried to set land speed records. The first land speed record was set in 1898 by Gaston de Chasseloup-Labat, who reached 63 km/h with an electric car. In the following years the record was improved again and again, in the 20’s mainly by Britons. Since 1964, the FIA has allowed jet-powered vehicles. Richard Noble was the first to break through the 1000 km/h barrier with such a vehicle in 1983. In 1997 Andy Green with his “Super Sonic” was the first to drive faster than the speed of sound. In the Nevada desert he reached 1229,78 km/h.
Motorcycling had its origins in 1897, when Gottlieb Daimler developed the motorcycle. As in car racing, there are several disciplines. In 1904, a world federation, now called the “Fédération Internationale Motorcyclist”, was founded. Since 1949 there have been World Championships for various classes, which are held in several Grand Prix events.
The early racing motorcycles were standard production motorcycles without fairings. It was only later that real racing bikes were built, which gradually received fairings to optimize the airflow around the bike. This meant that the shape of the two-wheelers changed constantly. So there are today world championships in 125 cm3, 250 cm3 and 500 cm3. The most successful rider of the premier class in recent years was the Australian Michael “Quick Mick” Doohan, who entered the 500cc World Championship for Honda five times in a row from 1994 to 1998 before retiring from active sport in 1999.
In addition to the World Championship Grand Prix, there are also the Superbike Championships and the Sidecar World Championship. Today’s sidecars, however, are hardly reminiscent of motorcycles with sidecars. The most popular and toughest road race is the Tourist Trophy, which has been held annually on the Isle of Man since 1907. There are also off-road races, so-called motocross, as well as trials in which drivers have to overcome natural or artificial obstacles, speedway and ice speedway.