Bitcoin Betting on Football
The term “Football” can easily be confused if you are talking to someone from a different part of the world. If you say Football in the United States, this means that they are referring to American Football. In Europe, they refer to Football as the Soccer of the United States. People always get this confused depending on their geographical location and culture. But it doesn’t matter if you’re referring to the “Soccer” of Europe or “Football” to them or American Football, we will be discussing the basic rules of both games and where you can use your Bitcoin to bet on your favorite Football teams.
Bet your Bitcoin on the main Football events:
- Bitcoin Betting on American Football
- Bitcoin Betting on Super Bowl Football
- Bitcoin Betting on AFL Grand Final Australian Football
Or check out the best Crypto-Sportsbooks for Football:
Best Websites for Football betting with Bitcoin:Here are the best 3 bitcoin sportsbetting websites for you to place your bet:
- x3 Welcome Bonus
- Great Odds
- Established Sportsbook
- Website lags sometimes
Click here to visit Sportsbet.io
- easy & user friedly
- US Friendly
Click here to visit Nitrogensports
- Lots of Bonuses
- Live Streaming
- Pretty new site
Click here to compare more Sportsbooks which accept Bitcoin.
Let us start with our American version of Football. It is no surprise that American Football is an iconic sport in the United States and is celebrated across the nation. Not to mention, the lineage of the game has created a culture that is almost unbreakable by time and modern day variations to it. Even being a Football star in College can hugely determine your employment chances, that’s how big Football is in America. Now, let us talk about some basic rules of the game.
- The goal of the game is to advance the ball towards the opponents end until it reaches the end zone. This is achieved by either running down the field to the opponents end until the ball is tackled or by throwing the ball to a team mate.
- The most important part of the game is called “Downs” this is when an attacking player is tackled down.
- Of the offensive team fails to move ten yards within four downs, possession of the ball is surrendered.
- Each team should have 11 players on the field at all times.
- The game has four fifteen (15) minute quarters
You can read more about the rules of the game here.
Football is huge! And is loved literally everywhere in the world! It would be really hard to find a country where there is no Football team created to compete in National or International Leagues. The sport is huge compared to American Football on an international scale and if you’re a fan, you would definitely know what I’m talking about. Without further delay, let us talk about basic rules of Football.
- A match is played by two teams and each team has 11 players on the field at any point in time.
- One match is played in two halves, each with 45 minutes
- The game starts with a toss coin and the winning team captain decides which goal to defend and who takes the first kick off.
You can read more about the rules of Football here.
Things to put into consideration
Of course, you need to put a few things into consideration if you want to successfully predict an outcome of a game and improve your chances of winning.
- Weather – When it comes to outdoor sports, the weather is always a huge factor to put into consideration.
- Team Composition – Know the updates when it comes to your favorite team. Always know the current data on the team you want to bet on as latest trades can affect a season of a team. You cannot just jump into a match where you can just pick any of the two teams and hope to win, use your data.
- Key Players – The game of Football is like the NBA wherein you are able to have key players help get an edge in the game. Know key players on every team to know if they are a threat or an advantage.
American football vs soccer
American football and soccer: These two extremely popular sports clash worlds. But they also have a lot in common. A comparison before the Super Bowl 2018.
On Sunday the 52nd Super Bowl will take place in Minneapolis. Also in Germany more and more people are watching – and logically there are many who can’t (yet) do so much with football. To what extent is the US national sport comparable with football, where is the better show? The overview:
Rules: Football and football are each played eleven against eleven. Kickers also exist in football – these are usually the smallest and the thinnest. The detailed rules for American Football can be found here.
Stars: New England’s Tom Brady (40) is the first quarterback to win the Super Bowl for the sixth time. Gisele Bündchen (37)’s husband was ranked 21st in the ESPN World Fame Ranking 2017, first place went to Cristiano Ronaldo. The ranking was based on popularity, social media followers and Google search popularity. Second and third place went to LeBron James and Lionel Messi.
Show effects: In the football arenas (the stadium in Minneapolis cost 1.1 billion dollars) sport is staged – with cheerleaders, gigantic video cubes, a monumental halftime show at the Super Bowl, etc. Football stadiums offer sports, fan support and choreography – and whether the football fan wants more fuss around it remains questionable.
Merit: With 93 million dollars (salary plus advertising), Ronaldo is the top footballer. Best paid footballer is Detroit’s quarterback Matthew Stafford (52.5 million dollars per year).
Transfers: NFL players can be traded during the season, the losing team gets picks for the draft. If the contract expires, a player becomes a free agent and can choose his team. The rules in football including transfer sums are known.
Equal opportunities: Bad NFL teams are the first to be allowed to access the draft, the salary cap is equal (167 million dollars this year), and good teams will also have tougher opponents in the coming season. This should make the dominance of always the same teams more difficult. In football, equality of opportunity exists only on paper and means financial fair play.
New blood: In 2016/17, 1,057,407 children and adolescents played football at US high schools. After their college education, many hope to be selected in the draft by an NFL team. In 1696, each season they get an NFL contract. In Germany, 1,876,205 soccer players aged up to 18 played in 2017. According to the DFL, there are about 530 professionals under contract in the first league.
TV revenues: The 32 NFL teams collected five billion dollars (4.04 billion euros) from the television stations in the past season. The 18 first and 18 second league football clubs in Germany will now receive 1.16 billion euros.
Video proof: Both sports, football and football, have only been around for a short time, and football has been around for decades. Currently, all touchdowns are controlled by video referees, and the head coaches can also have moves controlled (challenge). Well-meaning voices say that this makes football even fairer. Evil tongues claim that the channels get even more time for advertising due to the everlasting video evidence…
Popularity: Football is still a marginal sport in this country and will remain so. However, seven percent of Americans describe football as their favorite sport, which means rank four behind football (37 percent), basketball (11 percent) and baseball (9 percent). In the USA, football is considered the favourite sport of the white middle class (keyword: “white soccer moms”) and many immigrants from Latin America.