Bitcoin Betting on Tennis
Tennis is an Olympic sport and can be played by all ages! This is one of the reasons why the sport is so popular around the world. The sport can be played either in singles or doubles on a rectangular court, a tennis racket and a hollow rubber ball covered in felt. The objective of the game is to hit the ball to the opponent’s side until the ball cannot be returned anymore. The side that fails to return the ball to the opposing end will not gain a point.
The rules of the game haven’t changed that much since the late 1800’s, but of course, it is really important to know the basic rules of the game if you are planning to bet on the next game of Tennis.
Basic Rules of Tennis
- Each game starts with a coin toss to determine which player can take the first serve and which side they want to start the match with.
- In any point of the game, the server must serve from an alternate side of the base line. At this point, the server’s feet must not touch or move in front of the baseline on the court when serving the ball.
- If a player accidentally/purposely touches the net, they lose a point.
- If the ball touches the line, no matter how small it is, is always considered an “IN”; if the ball lands outside of any line, it is always considered an “OUT”.
These are some of the basic rules that you need to keep in mind if you want to watch the next official Tennis match on the internet or television. You can read more about the rules of the game here.
Tips on Tennis Betting with Bitcoin
You need to realize that Tennis can be either singles or group sport; this means that you need to double the effort in looking for the best players out there to bet on. But you also need to put in mind that there’s no easy win when it comes to betting, so better get your thinking caps and get ready for the next Tennis game!
- Data – Gathering data is always useful in all kinds of sports betting. This is to validate your predictions and create a concrete basis of your betting. If you bet blindly on a Tennis player without knowing their past performances and events they won, it would not be a very profitable bet.
- Tournaments – There are a lot of Tennis tournaments that are being held in different parts of the world within a year. You need to focus on the tournaments that you are familiar with or you feel comfortable with. Since Sportsbooks have different tournaments listed, it would be difficult for you to choose which is which. You can get the primary list of tournaments here.
- Strategy – Like all sports, you need to approach betting with a strategy. Know your strengths and weaknesses before you bet on a team or player.