Bitcoin Betting on Snooker
I found interest in Snooker about more than a decade ago when I first saw a match on ESPN. At first, I thought it was a game where it would be boring as it was a longer version of a normal 9-Ball tournament. That’s what I thought! The game itself has a higher level of strategy needed as the table will be cluttered with lots of balls. The game is played on a rectangular table, just like in Billiards but in a larger table to fit all the balls inside. Today snooker is being played professionally and of course, has gained its reputation as one of the sports to bet upon today. Without further delay, let us talk about the basic rules of snooker.
Basic Rules of Snooker
- You are only able to hit the cue ball (white) to pot the other colored balls on the table.
- If you mistakenly pot the cue ball, this is considered a foul and the possession will go to the opponent.
- On each player’s turn, they need to hit the red balls first then followed with the colored balls.
- Once a red ball is potted, you may now hit the colored balls; but before hitting any colored balls you need to declare which color you want to hit.
- If you fail to pot that declared color, the possession goes to the opponent
- The order of colored balls should go as Yellow, Green, Brown, Pink and then Black. These should go through succession and red balls should be hit first before any of the mentioned colors above.
- Of course, the player with the highest points wins the game.
- You are able to read more about the scoring system of Snooker here.
Tips on Snooker Betting
Snooker can be either played in singles or doubles. In most cases, the singles game are usually posted as the only available games to bet on within the Sportsbooks that are being mentioned below. In order to win your next game of snooker betting, you need to know a few important things.
- Knowledge – As mentioned above, you need to know the basic rules of Snooker in order to actually understand the game and be better in predicting game outcomes by watching previous match replays in streaming websites. Learn the game by heart so that you would be able to determine if that player is good or not with just one single shot.
- Best Players – Of course, Snooker is a skill as the game is not easily learned if you do not know how to play Billiards. It is great to know a few people that have been doing very well in the Snooker world to know which caliber these players are at now. This would be very helpful in identifying which persons to bet against.
- Tournaments – Different tournament levels would also mean different odds and game availability. Since there are a lot of Snooker tournaments in the world, it would be easy for us to bet on the game without thinking about seasons and leagues.