“Pinnacle” What does that mean? This means that it is a culmination of something great, the apex, the peak, and the highest level. It is not hard to think these things when we first visit Pinnacle.com because the name says it all. With that being said, is this website truly the pinnacle of sports betting? If you are active within the online gambling community then for sure you know something about Pinnacle or at least heard about it. Without further delay, we will explore the website together and know first-hand if they are worth calling the pinnacle of online sports betting.
We will find that out together today.
To set your expectations properly, Pinnacle.com is not only a sports betting website but they also offer online casino services as well. In this review, we will not only be talking about the betting side of the website but as well as how great they handle customers, how long they have been operating and get a general gist of how things are handled by the company.
There are only a handful of gambling websites out there today that has been operating well before the 2k bug. If you are not a millennial you would know what we meant about the 2k bug. Anyways, Pinnacle is a website that has been operating since 1998 and has continuously provided quality lines, integrity, and unbeatable odds. With a company operating that long, they should be registered right?
Yes, of course! The company is fully licensed and regulated by the Government of the Netherlands Antilles with the license number 8048/JAZ, which requires them to have enough funds to pay for the winnings at all times. Their physical address is at Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino Boulevard, Pater Euwensweg 31, Willemstad, Curacao.
This critical registration is what has helped them stay afloat all throughout these years. This might be that tiny detail that most of the gambling websites have forgotten to get into. And honestly, this might be the reason why issues about gambling websites are not paying their winnings.
If you’re into knowing the website better and do not mind a few in-house videos made by them, click on this link so that you will be redirected to their “Unbeatable-Reputation” page.
Furthermore, they do not accept US players.
Sports betting experience
The first thing that you would notice about Pinnacle.com is that their website interface is high-definition. Sharp, crisp, professionally designed website is what greets you. As mentioned above, they not only offer sports betting services, but they also run an online casino. We will be discussing their online casino in a few, but first, let’s talk about their sports betting tab.
After awe, you would notice that every sporting event is listed on the left-hand side of the homepage. Listed are the available sports that you are able to bet on. Here is the full list of sporting events available in Pinnacle.com Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, eSports, Football, Golf, Handball, Hockey, Mixed Martial Arts, Rugby Union, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Formula 1, and Tennis. Instructions on how to bet will be discussed later on in this review.
Aside from the mentioned sports above, they also offer specialties that have their own featured tabs and articles due to their popularity in the betting scene. Below are the tabs and the sporting events that they offer lines with.
- Tennis – Tennis is not only huge in the western countries but is also one of the most watched sporting events in the world. If you are a big fan of Tennis, you would know the names Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, and Andy Murray. And who doesn’t know court beauties like Ana Ivanovic and Maria Sharapova? Even if you’re not into tennis, I’m sure you guys know who these beauties are. Available sporting events under Tennis are ATP (Moscow Qualifiers and Shanghai SF) and WTA (Luxembourg Qualifiers and Moscow Qualifiers) when this review was written.
- NFL – The National Football League is an American Football League that consists of 32 teams which are divided into two conferences. Being one of the oldest sportsbooks on the internet, Pinnacle.com made sure that this celebrated sporting event is always present in their betting lines.
- MLB – Major League Baseball’s World Series is probably one of the most exciting professional baseball events in the whole world. Here at Pinnacle, they offer the latest lines and the best odds in the market.
- Football – Football or Soccer for some people might be one of the most popular sports in the world. With fans stretching from Europe to South East Asia, this sport definitely earned its spot in every sports betting featured list. Here at Pinnacle, they offer lines for Bundesliga, FA Cup, La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, and UEFA Champions League.
- eSports – What comes to mind when you hear eSports? If you’re still thinking that this is child’s play, then you are wrong! We know that this genre has earned a reputation for being a kids game, but with professional players earning millions of dollars per year, it surely isn’t “kids milk money” when talking about their earnings. Huge eSports events are being betted on here at Pinnacle.com with the likes of CS: GO Intel Extreme Masters, DotA2 Dotapit League, DotA2 ESL One Hamburg, DotA 2 PGL Open Bucharest, and Starcraft 2 World Championship Series when this review was written.
There are a lot of features found on this website which makes it easier for people to bet on their favorite sporting events with heightened player experience. One great example would be their mobile ability.
- Mobile Dominance – Twenty years ago, having the internet and computer was a revolution. Today, what matters is the ability to bring all the applications from the computer to our mobile devices. They made sure that this transition from PC to mobile would be as smooth as possible for our gambling friends. It is called the Pinnacle Lite and you are able to download their app through the App Store for iOS users and Google Play for Android devices. What’s great about having an App for your favorite gambling website is that we would be able to check bets on the go! Not to mention, place single and multiple bets wherever you are in the world! Everything can be done on the Pinnacle Lite app, from creating an account, transferring funds into your account and placing bets. In plain words, it’s Pinnacle on the go!
Aside from their mobile dominance, Pinnacle also posts guides on how to win bets easier. Unlike any other gambling websites where winners are having a hard time due to withdrawal issues, here they nurture them and even teach you on how to become a winner! They have betting resources which you can use to your advantage. To access their awesome archives, please click here.
As mentioned earlier in this review, this website isn’t just a sports betting website but a casino as well. We will be talking all about their casino and what games are available for you to enjoy. Right of the bat, their casino website is as awesome and organized as their sportsbook. With this organized casino, it wouldn’t be hard to just take a seat back and relax while you look for a game to play with. Below are their different game tabs and some of their available games.
- Slots – They do not have that much but they have enough to go around with. To name a few of the available titles we’ve got Mr. Caribbean, Tiki Land, Space Bucks, Chess Mate, Golden Legacy, Mayan Secret, RockNRolls, Big Game Safari, Cinema Classics, Precious Stones, Dancin’ Zombies, Matsuri, Arabian Oasis.
- Video Poker – They have a very limited number of video poker machines to mess around with. Here are the available titles: Jacks or Better 25 Lines, Jokers Wild 25 Lines, Aces & Eights, Double Bonus, Jokers Wild, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Double Double Bonus.
- Table Games – Roulette Single Zero, Roulette, Craps.
- Card Games – Blackjack Singlehand, Blackjack Multihand, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack Single Deck.
- Bingo & Keno – They have only two games available for Bingo and Keno with the same game titles.
The available games are somewhat limited, let’s be honest about that. They do not have that much compared to other online casino websites out there today. They do also offer Live Casino games wherein you are able to play with real dealers. Please be advised that their casino is also operated under the laws of Curacao.
Bonuses are not big with Pinnacle.com, that’s why they do not have fancy bonus rewards compared to any other gambling websites out there. Is it a marketing strategy to not waste money on bonuses? We wouldn’t know that, but they have been doing this since they started way back in 1998, they must be doing something that’s working and we assure you that it isn’t about their extravagant bonuses.
We can actually name about five websites today that gives out crazy bonuses for their new players and old ones. But at the end of the day, if players do not like their service, they can easily go down the pipes. First, they do not ban or restrict successful players like some other gambling websites out there today that push out winners. Their sportsbook is also rated number one in the market when it comes to payouts. Last but not the least; they make sure that people would love their services.
The only available Bonus found all throughout the website would be their .3% cash back on selected casino games. What’s great about this bonus is that after you get the cash back, you can withdraw it anytime and not bother about rolling it over first, just like other gambling websites.
Security & Anonymity
What about anonymity? Since they do not transact with cryptocurrencies, our anonymity jumped off the window the second we created an account with them. Pinnacle.com surprisingly doesn’t have any Two-Factor Authentication feature available for use on any account registered with them. This is quite sad since the only security feature we get would be the security questions that are asked if you want to change any information on your account. Is this good enough? We really don’t know but if you guys think that it is possible to add a 2-FA into a Pinnacle account please let us know in the comment section below.
Some of you might rage knowing what type of customer support Pinnacle.com has. They only offer email support to their customers that are in need of help. Before you complain, please keep this in mind, they do not make that much since they offer the lowest odds against all gambling websites today. With this being said, this means that they do not make that much.
And when a company is not making that much money, there will be sacrifices in other luxuries that most gambling websites have today. But even if they do not have any live or phone support, their email team is making sure that everyone is catered properly. That is why they do not only support English but they cater to Chinese, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish Languages.
Social media plays a huge role in customer support nowadays because people are virtually online every time in social media and if they have any problems or issues with any website, they can just post in or tag companies in an instant and let their issues be heard. They have a Facebook and Twitter account which you are able to access by clicking on the mentioned links.
How to bet with Pinnacle.com
We’ve talked about practically almost everything that we can about their website but we haven’t touched the topic of how to start a bet yet. Without further delay, let’s get to it! First, we need to create an account with Pinnacle.com. Head on to their website and create “Open Account” to start creating your very own Pinnacle gambling account. What shocked us at first is that the account creation page is huge!
Everything was going fine until we saw the “questionnaire-looking” account creation page. It’s very clear that they did not think or did not implement the one-click registration process yet. Anyways, finish the application and you are good to go. It is really important to create an account since you are unable to access any of the betting tables without an account.
Do not be surprised if you will be redirected to an older website after you logged in, this is still the same one, and the difference is that you are now logged into the main betting website. They have their popular games segregated into one tab so that we would not find it hard to look at these lines. Popular markets are MLB, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, NFL, English Premier League, NHL OT Included, and NHL Regulation Time. For our sample bet, we will be looking into their “Todays Games” for Football (Soccer) this tab contains every sporting event available for you to bet on for that particular day.
We have chosen the FIFA – World Cup Qualifiers for South America. You have three betting lines to choose from, this would be Handicap, Money Line, and the Total score bet. Beside each of the mentioned odds is a space provided for your total bet. If you are unsure of how much the maximum bet for the available odds, just hover your mouse of the numbers and you will get the maximum bet amount for that particular line.
At first, the numbers and matches can easily make you feel dizzy in seconds! Good thing that everything is color-coded which cuts off the continuous white background color. When you see Green, these are just recently added odds on the table, Red means that it was just changed, Orange means that it was changed one second ago, and Blue means it was changed more than one second ago.
The bet slip itself is informative enough for a beginner to understand what they are doing. It shows everything from how much you are able to bet on and also gives you the potential winning. Just click on the box that you have entered the wager at and this will automatically show you the maximum win and maximum risk per bet.
Here at Pinnacle.com, they not only care about your money but they make sure that you are fine with gambling and not addicted to it. If you think that you have been gambling too much and need professional help, you can contact them through this link. They also have underage gambling regulations and parental control to help parents regulate the website properly.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Now that we know how to place bets on your chosen odds, it is time to know how to get your money in and out of the website. You might have noticed this by now, but the website does not accept cryptocurrency payments. Below are the accepted deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Instant Banking
To avoid money laundering, they have also provided the same withdrawal methods for the available deposit channels. Deposit fees range from Free to 3.45% per transaction and the minimum deposit amount range from $10 to $50 respectively. The maximum deposit is up to $25,000 per transaction. For withdrawals, the fee is $15 across the board and the minimum withdrawal amount is $10 up to $50 per single transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount may vary from one method to another but the maximum is $25,000 per transaction.
What people are saying about Pinnacle.com
Here comes the most interesting part of this review. What are people saying about Pinnacle.com? This is actually not a surprise when it comes to how great they have been doing for the past 20 years. This means that they have been doing great in paying out their winners and keep to their world. If you have been reading reviews about gambling websites, especially sports betting ones, you would know that most of the issues running around are about how they were not paid.
And with the internet, it is really easy to post in a public forum and let your issue be heard. We spent a couple of hours trying to go through issues that might have been circling around Pinnacle.com but we found nothing that would stick. There are issues that we found out but this was also resolved almost immediately; which shows how fast their customer service works. A separate review website talks about why the website sucks for an average bettor and why we are getting these “small” issues being tossed around like hot stones. Click this link to be redirected to the mentioned review.
Pinnacle.com Pros and Cons
- The best Odds in the market
- Amazing Reputation
- Good website layout
- Very poor promotions
- US Players not accepted
- Does not accept cryptocurrencies
Overall, do they suck as a gambling website? The answer is no. Clearly, they have worked hard for their reputation that still stands after almost twenty years of service. The information that we gathered by looking into their website and comparing these to other reviews found on the internet shows that they comply with their responsibilities to their players and provide the best service they can. Pinnacle.com may not have extravagant promotions like other website have, but they make sure that their players are taken care of.
Moreover, what do you expect from a gambling website that offers the cheapest odds in the market? Their website not only provides the best betting lines, but they also educate people on how to win their bets in a non-luck way. No doubt, they can be called the pinnacle of online sports betting.
We would easily say that if you are into sports betting, then you should have an account with them!Go to pinnacle.com