Bitcoin Betting on Horse Racing
Considered a “Gentleman’s Sport” due to the cost that would let you into this hobby is considered one of the most betted games that have been played for generations. Horse Racing is a sport where a group (sometimes 1v1) of horses race around a track in the least given amount of time. The basic rules of the game haven’t changed for a very long time and are still being respected and used until to this day.
There are different formats when it comes to Horse Racing and different countries have made or developed their own rendition of the sport. Common variations would be particular breeds that are allowed to participate in race events, different obstacles, different track surfaces and more. Horses are mainly raised for sport, but due to the nature of the game, people would always gamble when they visit the nearest horse track. Of course, this wasn’t missed out when it comes to betting Bitcoins as it is one of the biggest betting sports ever conceived.
Now people that have Bitcoin and interest in Horse Racing bets can easily get online and bet on their favorite racing series and pick the best horse to win their game. Without further delay, here are the basic rules of play when it comes to Horse Racing.
Horse Racing Basics
- Types – There are different types of Horse Racing available today that you might confuse yourself with if you are not familiar with the types. Remember, racing is not just about a bunch of horses running around a circular track (well maybe it is) and the winner gets to get everything. There are different types of horse racing that you need to put in mind. These would be Flat Racing, Jump Racing, Harness Racing, and Endurance Racing.
- Horse Breed – The most popular horse breed that you need to keep an eye out for would be the Arabians as they are the fastest in the world. Though not all tracks would accept Arabians, it is still best to know which breeds are the fastest. You can learn through this website to know more about them.
- Jockey – The horse involved is just one part of the team you are betting on. An experienced jockey can make a difference when it comes to racing. A good jockey can turn a not so fast horse into a winning horse depending on their experience in racing. Remember, a good jockey is a factor that you need to put into consideration at all times.
- Track – There are different tracks that modern Horse Racing is staged at. And just like human beings, horses do not continuously perform better on different tracks as general. Know which horses perform better on where to maximize your probability of winning.
- Betting – When it comes to betting on your best horse, make sure that you research about everything that you need to know about the sport. Jockey’s, Horses and tracks are the subjects that you need to study in order to win games.
You are able to place bets using your Bitcoin through online websites such as 5Dimes.eu which accepts this kind of bets. Good luck on your bets!
Win bets in a few minutes
Horse betting has been an integral part of sports betting for many decades. Although horse races are a part of an independent sport, events around the world are mainly held and organised for sports betting. But while visitors used to have to be on site, watching the race live and placing their bets directly at the venue, since the boom in the industry, the World Wide Web has been the most popular place for betting. Numerous online bookmakers offer horse betting alongside other sports in their portfolio.
Other betting providers, on the other hand, have even specialised predominantly or even exclusively in horse betting. So that you too can get to know good horse racing strategies or develop your own idea, we will introduce you to our three top horse racing strategies below.
Facts about horse racing strategies
- Horse racing has been part of the sports betting industry for many decades.
- The individual races often last only one or a few minutes.
- Good horse racing strategies can therefore lead to cash profits in the shortest possible time.
- Trading before the start and during the race is very popular for horse betting.
- Various Surebets are automatically generated before the start of the race by numerous betting providers
3 helpful tips & tricks for the racetrack
Being successful with sports betting is not so easy. Many fans recognise this when they bet money on their favourite sports, football, tennis, basketball or ice hockey. Therefore, some players try their hand at horse betting from time to time. In this sport one can also inform oneself relatively fast as a newcomer. Numerous statistics on past races are available and can be searched on the World Wide Web. But of course this does not guarantee that you will be able to win. We can’t give you such a guarantee either, but with our three helpful tips and tricks for the racetrack you can certainly improve your betting behavior a little.
Trading strategy: Win even before the race
Horse betting is for many reasons very popular for sports betting. This is mainly due to the fact that the individual races often only last a few minutes. Thus the player can multiply his money within shortest time. But the real connoisseurs use not only the races themselves for their stakes, but already the time before the starting signal. Once the starters have been determined, the bookmakers put the odds for the horses and jockeys online. However, these will change drastically until the start of the race, since every bet in the whole world will have an influence on the odds. If a lot of money is placed on a horse, the odds drop.
The odds of competitors will rise accordingly. So it is not uncommon that a profit can be made before the start. If you think a betting quota is too high, you should bet on it well before the starting signal. If you are right with your assumption, the odds drop and you can already count your winnings with the Cashout option. This trading strategy can of course also be used live.
Surebets: Exploiting the odds differences
The constant quota changes before and during the race provide attractive opportunities. It is not possible to trade within a betting market of a betting provider, but it is also possible to find so-called surbets in the vastness of the internet. The individual online bookmakers do not always adjust the betting odds at the same time, so that time shifts can occur. It is very likely that you will find a betting market through an account with several betting providers that promises you a total payout ratio of more than 100 percent.
This is the basic requirement for a Surebet to be possible. If you now cleverly distribute your bets among the potential outcomes, you can look forward to a win even before the start of the race. Because no matter which horse wins, you win as well. However, you must be registered with several online bookmakers and have money in your betting account with all betting providers. Furthermore you have to be able to react very fast and have some mathematical knowledge.
Place bets: Keep an eye on the horses #4 and #5
As with all other sports, you can’t just bet on the winner in horse racing. Numerous special bets are at your disposal. One of the most popular alternative bets is the place bet. It has always been part of the portfolio of horse betting providers – both offline on site and online on the World Wide Web. However, before placing your bet, you should find out exactly what is meant by the term place bet. For some online bookmakers, this means only second place, while in many places it means second and third place.
If we assume that the second and third places are meant, this bet is especially recommendable because you have three chances that the bet will work out. Your horse can win, finish second or third, so that you win. But if you look at the odds, they are usually rather unattractive for the top three horses. Rather, it is worth taking a look at the favourites number four and five. They are quoted higher and automatically move up in the favourites list if one of the top three horses is disappointing. Quite often you can get odds of over 2,00 or even 3,00.
How often do horse races take place?
Horse races take place much more often than you might think. Throughout the world – not only in Great Britain – bets are placed on horse races almost all year round. On most days there are only a few minutes between races, so players definitely don’t have to wait long for the next bet.
Can I use my horse racing strategies with any online bookmaker?
Not every online bookmaker has horse racing in his portfolio. Especially the smaller bookmakers often don’t offer all kinds of sports. However, if you register with the industry leaders, you will definitely be able to place your horse bets. There are also numerous online bookmakers on the World Wide Web who specialize in horse betting. There you can often also follow dog racing strategies.
Can bonus offers with horse bets also be unlocked?
Meanwhile you receive an attractive bonus offer from almost every online bookmaker with a valid sports betting license. Before taking advantage of this offer, the player should always read the associated terms and conditions. It is not uncommon for it to be written that various betting markets or sports do not count for the fulfilment of the sales conditions. Unfortunately, this often applies to horse racing.
Good betting strategies for horse races invite you to linger at the racecourse
Horse races are usually exciting and tight. Actually it doesn’t need any further impulse to make this sport even more interesting to watch. But the sports betting adds another little thrill. And by good horse racing strategies the one or other spectator can surely improve his wallet a little bit – no matter if he is at the racetrack or watching the events at home on the livestream in the internet. We wish you a lot of fun and success with your horse bets.