Bitcoin Betting on Football
[get_bit_html id=31 name=’Football Betting Odds Comparison’ hide_match_empty=’1′ date=’648000′]
The term “Football” can easily be confused if you are talking to someone from a different part of the world. If you say Football in the United States, this means that they are referring to American Football. In Europe, they refer to Football as the Soccer of the United States. People always get this confused depending on their geographical location and culture. But it doesn’t matter if you’re referring to the “Soccer” of Europe or “Football” to them or American Football, we will be discussing the basic rules of both games and where you can use your Bitcoin to bet on your favorite Football teams.
Let us start with our American version of Football. It is no surprise that American Football is an iconic sport in the United States and is celebrated across the nation. Not to mention, the lineage of the game has created a culture that is almost unbreakable by time and modern day variations to it. Even being a Football star in College can hugely determine your employment chances, that’s how big Football is in America. Now, let us talk about some basic rules of the game.
- The goal of the game is to advance the ball towards the opponents end until it reaches the end zone. This is achieved by either running down the field to the opponents end until the ball is tackled or by throwing the ball to a team mate.
- The most important part of the game is called “Downs” this is when an attacking player is tackled down.
- Of the offensive team fails to move ten yards within four downs, possession of the ball is surrendered.
- Each team should have 11 players on the field at all times.
- The game has four fifteen (15) minute quarters
You can read more about the rules of the game here.
Football is huge! And is loved literally everywhere in the world! It would be really hard to find a country where there is no Football team created to compete in National or International Leagues. The sport is huge compared to American Football on an international scale and if you’re a fan, you would definitely know what I’m talking about. Without further delay, let us talk about basic rules of Football.
- A match is played by two teams and each team has 11 players on the field at any point in time.
- One match is played in two halves, each with 45 minutes
- The game starts with a toss coin and the winning team captain decides which goal to defend and who takes the first kick off.
You can read more about the rules of Football here.
Things to put into consideration
Of course, you need to put a few things into consideration if you want to successfully predict an outcome of a game and improve your chances of winning.
- Weather – When it comes to outdoor sports, the weather is always a huge factor to put into consideration.
- Team Composition – Know the updates when it comes to your favorite team. Always know the current data on the team you want to bet on as latest trades can affect a season of a team. You cannot just jump into a match where you can just pick any of the two teams and hope to win, use your data.
- Key Players – The game of Football is like the NBA wherein you are able to have key players help get an edge in the game. Know key players on every team to know if they are a threat or an advantage.